Regardless of the type of family law case that you have in your hands, Carlos H. Ochoa Attorney At Law can work to resolve your case through a process that is right for you and your family. As an experienced family law attorney in Santa Rosa, TX, we use different methods and resolutions to get your case to the finish line, in a way that is smart for the parties involved.
Stay Informed of Your Legal Options
From how we engage with our clients to our approach, Carlos H. Ochoa Attorney At Law is a different kind of family law firm. Our attorneys are here to guide you through:
- Divorce: Finding an affordable divorce attorney isn’t always easy. Carlos H. Ochoa Attorney At Law is an experienced family law attorney that will represent you to the fullest extent. You can count on our honest advice at all times.
- Post Dissolution Modifications: If you need modifications post-divorce or enforcement of agreements, you can count on our attorneys.
- Time-Sharing: Every parent is entitled to share time with their child without interference from the other parent. Our attorneys will treat every case as unique, and we’ll fight for equal rights of time-sharing.
- Property Distribution: If you need a guide for estate planning, our attorneys can help,
- Child Support: All parents have a financial responsibility to their children under the age of 18. Carlos H. Ochoa Attorney At Law can assist all parents through this process in order for them to know their rights and responsibility.
We want to help you guard your family’s best interests while helping you secure your assets.
Discuss Your Family Matters With a Trusted Family Law Attorney Today
Carlos H. Ochoa Attorney At Law understands the urgency and importance of every client’s case.
Our Customers' Testimonials
How Can We Help You?
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Carlos H.Ochoa Attorney At Law looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Carlos H.Ochoa Attorney At Law.